Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why Squash isn't healthy to shedot~~~

hahaha..i thought squash the is healthiest thing to me but now i really gonna have to think hard..hahaha..

Last week's Tuesday training, left me crippled for the whole week, cause i stupidly or accidentally hit my own knee with my own racket and i hit it damn hard..haiyyooo..that wasnt it..i don't know whether my racket strings broke off cause of that or due to other unforeseen reasons but it cost me 15 Euro to get it fixed..

Last Tuesday's Training left my left hand bruised and battered caused i once again stupidly or accidentally hit my own hand with my own racket..and the most embarassing thing was everyone in the court including the coach witnessed that firsthand..haiyyaaa..and the coach asked me.."how the hell in the world did u that?' and they all started to laugh..good, i'm the joker of squash now..haiahhh..and then i tripped some more and left my lying on the floor and then again everyone witnessed one of the most squash embarrasing scene..and the coach asked me.."are u okay..i think u need a new shoe, its not a squash shoe isnt it?"...

Then, nowadays i often tripped my foot and almost got me knocked off to the floor and the bad thing was i lost the point..but i'm still lucky cause all the tripping thing dosent sprain my ankle YET and left me crippled with clutch on both hands..haha. ..the main reason for that is definitely my runner shoes which is imperfect for squash..the more reason to buy new shoe, and the more reason to spend money mercilessly..hahaha..

the whole purpose of the entry is not to discourage people or myself of how bad squash is but rather actually to reason why i should buy a new shoe and dosent feel bad about it..hehehe..so i guess i gotta buy a new shoe soon..i guess i did a pretty good job in convincing myself and maybe others rite??..yeayyy..*muker bahgia teramat*

haaa..one more thing..nih takder kener mengena ngan squash..there's a dog in the neighbourhood which always bark at me whenever i passed the house..hollycrap..it shocked me like to death..i almost got Myocardial Infarction if i didn't have the hypotension gene running in my vein right at the moment..thankss MAK for passing the gene..hihih..it's only a small dog u know but it barked at me like a huge giant black scary berry dog..and at one time, the owner even laughed at me cause the barking thing made me jumped and left me pale..or shoud i say grey..haha..do i really smell so good to him..like ever isabella swan smell really delicious to Edward Cullen...i supposed the answer is yess even when i was cycling with sweat all over my body after squash..hahaha

8 comments:

fendi said...

"hypotension gene running in my vein"....

that doesnt sound medically right...hahaha~

redhuans said...

i mean to say hypotension due to hereditary..and the gene cause my blood in the vein and artery to be low in pressure...now, does that sounds medically right to you DOCTOR FENDI HOUSE..??..kahkahkah

fendi said...

too bad no...you still got something wrong there...its MOHD AFFENDDI BIN QAEDI CHOO....and im not a doctor yet~

redhuans said...

wuteverrrrrrr~~~~~like i care..wahahah

fendi said...

well too bad, coz if u didnt care, you would have ignore it actually~

still, its my name there ur playing with, who else gonna correct it if its not me? it wud be totally me only....

di mana janji manismu said...

pendi emooo...keh3...

redhuans said...

tuh la pasal..kahkahkah..sorie Affendi..shoudn't call u pendi anymore rite..cause its not ur real name..my mistake..my bad..sorrie2..

fendi said...

- ade orang suke tgok aku emo ke? dont tell me ur turned on by it...
mWAHAHAHAHAHa! XD

- haiya Mohd Redhuan~ its affenDDi la.with a double D weyhh..... ur really literally 'tripping' in everything u do these days eh...tsk tsk tsk~~