Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nasi Telur Kicap~~


Hahaha..i've been neglecting the blog for few days since..been busy with exam kah???hahaha..my Pharmacology wasn't too bad even my mark is below average..hihih..i wonder how others managed to get really2 high mark for such a tough exam...did they something that i didn't(dont tell me they eat pork to be brilliant)??or did their brain had been set with some special ability???urghhhh..even though Pathology was bad, but my threshold for sadness and depression had been raised by desensetization..before, if i cudnt answer even 5 questions i thought i really did badly, but now, even i cudnt answer 15 questions, i still thought its ok...just to make myself feel better and not to be distressed by all the nonsense feelings of post exam syndrome which is really annoying not just to me but others around me..they had to listen for my crappy babble bout how sad i am and all stupid2 stuff...hihih...

OSCE???dont ask me..i thought i did a little bit better then my last OSCE which i failed..hopefully i'll get Pass for OSCE..OSCE is not my cup of tea isn't...but u'll never know how the result for OSCE until it comes out...expect the unexpected...even when u think u did great, the result wudnt be as u expected..so be prepared..kahkahkah..but 1 thing aaa..i was so mad at myself, how come i even forgot SCENE SAFETY for First aid..that was the first thing u shud do as a first aider...hurmmm..sigh...hopefully Dr Gaffney is kind enuff to pass me for first aid...i even asked the patient to lie down on the middle of the street and Dr Gafney remind me we are on the middle of the road babe..haiyoo..

And Lastly, i would like to send my greatest gratitude fromm deep within my heart to FAHMI, for being such a nice person..hihih..He's been giving us FREE Tutorial for Pathology and for OSCE..2 times for OSCE and it even took the whole day...and he'd been so kind to repeat the session that i'd missed due to overslept..haiyyyooo*malu2*...u know, if u r a final med student, u dont even have time for urself, whatelse for others, having to take care of UWAIS yg COMEL some more, and he even cooked lunch for us...aaaaaaa...how i'm gonna pay ur kindness..i was so touched..how come there be a person treating me so nice when i, myself never treat anybody that nice.*terharu2*..Hutang Budi dibawa mati..Only ALLAH can repay ur good deeds on my behalf...Oh ALLAH, Spread ur Rahmah over them, Fahmi and Wife and UWAIS...without the tutorial, i think i wud do even worse and doomed..Thankss So much Fahmi...hihihi

p/So apa kaitan nasik telur kicap..owh...that was my menu for lunch for the exam week..hihih..mouth watering isnt it??hahaha..

5 comments:

di mana janji manismu said...

shedot, why not we cook for fahmi n his family like we did w rumah hiraq's? or we can even bring our food and cook at his house...i think, its a really good idea....
just my 2 cents...what ever the idea u come up with, iAllah i'll join u...hehehe

redhuans said...

hahaha..i've been thinking bout that too, but i found it difficult just to find the right time for that..i mean, after the exam, there are lots of programs and activities and furthermore, fahmi will be having exam on mid April...and i dont think its a good time for a social event isnt it???hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...(smbil membuat gaya pendi mengurut dagu..lama dah x wat gaya nih)

aziahzuber ialah name saye. said...

that nasik telur kicap does seems really really yummy~

Witty Angel said...

pharm khatam buku rang n dale + tgk house..tengok house..seriously!hahaha..not just for pharm..patho juge!hehehe..house kan banyak weird cases..hehe..=)

ariff said...

simple betul lunch. haha~