Pages

Subscribe

Monday, April 26, 2010

Forgive Me When I Whine~~

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Hidup ini terlalu banyak rungutan..i've been whining about everything in life..been whining of how not getting things i've wanted, been whining of how things does not go my way, been whining of how small Trials & Hurdles that Allah put along my way..and the list of my whining goes on and on and on...Too much whining just shows how i'm not being thankful and grateful of the life i had for Allah's Mercy is all over me, but i'm still blinded...Now, i supposed it's time to stop whining and enjoy life as it is.. Every hardship comes with a great reward..Think ahead of the reward, not to be so short minded just to see what lies in front..



Hanya ingin berkongsi satu artikel yang diambil dari email yg membuatkan aku sentiasa terfikir..i've been complaining and complaining..i once wrote in the first page of my book that i have to stop complaining..but now that i dont use the book anymore, i started to forget about it..hehe..The song Forgive Me When i Whine just perfect to tell everything..when i read the title of the song, " Forgive me when i whine' it strucked me so much to realize how much i've been whining..the title of the song itself, means a lot..

Assalamualaikum Wr Wbt
Salam Jumaat kepada Sahabat yang dihormati,
" Sakit kepala... Susah nak fokus dan belajar" ---> Status YM
" Assignment belum siap. Dah pukul 2am dah. Stress" --> Status FB
" Akak, camane ni? XXX YYYY (cerita masalah dia yang takle diselesaikan pun)" --> Perbualan telefon bersama naqibah
" Bilelah tanahair tercinta akan bebas dari maksiat? Letih dan bosan baca suratkhabar" --> Sembang kopi pejuang islam

Complaining Only to Allah

Man needs to obtain his provision and other needs, and to protect himself from harm. In both cases he should call on Allah. He should not ask for provision from anyone other than Allah, and he should not complain to anyone other than Allah. As Ya'qub a.s said, " I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah..." (yusuf 12:86)

When Ahmad ibn Hanbal was sick, he was told that Tawus used to hate the sound of a sick person groaning, and would say, "This is a complaint", so Ahmad never groaned until the day he died.

Complaining to the Creator, on the other hand, does not contradict the idea of goodly patience. For Ya'qub as said " Patience is most fitting (for me)" (yusuf 12:83), but he also said, "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah.." (yusuf 12:86)

'Umar ibn al-Khattab used to recite Surah Yunus, Yusuf and an-Nahl during Fajr Prayer. When he reached this ayah, he wept so much that his sobs could be heard in the last rows of the congregation.

Musa a.s. used to pray, "O Allah, to You be all praise and to You (Alone) do i complain. You are the One Whom I ask for help, in You I seek refuge and upon You I rely. There is no strength or power except in You."

One of the dua's's which the Prophet saw said when the people of Taif did what they did to him was, "O Allah, to You I complain of my weakness and helplessness, and of the people's caring nothing for me...." (hingga akhir doa. gi google sendiri).

taken from:
Al-Ubudiyyah: Being True Slave of Allah
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
Translated by: Nasiruddin al-Khattab
Maka, kesimpulannya, marilah kita bersama-sama berusaha dan berdoa agar diri kita tidak letih dan tidak jemu mengadu padaNya. Dan agar diri kita menjadi hamba Allah yang sebenar.




Video ceramah 10 minit nih sangatlah bagus and enlightening pasal whining..it just complete the whole thing..

Stop Whining Now Everybody ( ME ) !!

No comments: